Click below to view the PDF documents in your browser, or right-click and select “Save As…” to save them to your computer and view them with Adobe Reader.
- The SelectAlts Value Proposition
- What is an Alternative Investment?
- What Should My Overall Asset Mix Be?
- How Much Should I Allocate to Alternatives?
- Forecasting Long Term Returns for U.S. Stocks and Bonds
- Why Do I Need Alternative Investments?
- How Do You Measure Diversification?
- Are Alternative ETFs Better Than Hedge Funds?
- What About Diversification by Asset Class?
- Which Hedge Fund Strategies Best Diversify S&P 500 Risk?
- Hedge Fund Benchmark Indexes
- Inverse ETFs and Volatility Drag
- Smart Neutral Portfolios
- Four-Part Series on Trend-Following with ETFs:
Alternative ETFs Under the Microscope
- XVIX: A Smart Way to Dance the VIX Contango
- Is There Alpha in ALFA?
- The Stock Buyback Effect (PKW)
- CSD: Taking Advantage of Spinoffs’ Extraordinary Returns
- Following the Leaders: ALFA, GURU, and IBLN
- VXX: Investing (Short) in Volatility
- SPHQ: Investing in Quality
- AMJ: The Time Has Come